1752607 Members
4723 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion ī„‚

Re: IMC Notification via eMail ... direction interface lower/greater than the baseline

Kal_el
Occasional Collector

IMC Notification via eMail ... direction interface lower/greater than the baseline

Hello,

iMC is sending this kind of message via eMail and I want to reconfigure the baselines (lower and grater)....

The [in][out] direction of interface [#] on device [#.#.#.#]  at  [Date] [Hour] is [lower][grater] than the baseline(#.## Gbps).

my intention is to change the default configuration and costumize it on the iMC.

On which module can I change the config?...

ĀæIs it possible?

Regards.

2 REPLIES 2
MohammadH
Regular Advisor

Re: IMC Notification via eMail ... direction interface lower/greater than the baseline

Hello

did you solve this problem ? i have same problem.

NeilR
Esteemed Contributor

The baseline is an option in the NTA - traffic analysis module under Service > Settings > Traffic Analysis Task Management

the baseline is an on/off option - It calculates the baseline based on prior utilization as some kind of rolling average, and I don't think you can set a value for it. So if you have interfaces with a lot of variability the baseline notification gets a bit annoying - it works better for more constant flows.

There is also the threshold option which can be configured both for individual nodes and as a global value under resource > monitoring settings