4095 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: problem registering IMC and can't download NTA 7.2

Sylvain Dubois
Occasional Contributor

problem registering IMC and can't download NTA 7.2

Hello,

I bought HP IMC Standard version with NTA module 5-node after using IMC Basic. I just reinstall IMC Standard after uninstall the Basic version on the same server. My first problem is i can't register the Standard because the ID of the new installation is the same than the Basic version so i can't register 2 time the same ID. Someone from HP can unregister my Basic version ? So i can register my Standard version.

My second problem is i can only download NTA in version 7.0 when i access my product by the mail i received from HP (Electronic Delivery Receipt). For HP IMC, i successed in downloading it in version 7.2 using the same link. I bought with this 2 new license, one year of support for each. Why can't I download it in 7.2 ? The NTA 7.0 version seams not to install on IMC 7.2

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Sylvain Dubois
Occasional Contributor

I just succeed in downloading NTA 7.2 by using a link I found in the forum but i always have the problem to register my IMC standard with the ID of my IMC Basic.

LindsayHill
Honored Contributor

Downloads are here https://h10145.www1.hpe.com/Downloads/ProductsList.aspx?lang=en&cc=us&prodSeriesId=4176535 - search for a product name.

Log a support case to get the registration fixed.