IT Asset Manager / Connect-IT Support and News Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Getting an error when trying to configure an LDAP Server connection on HP-Connect-IT 9.51

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Occasional Contributor

Getting an error when trying to configure an LDAP Server connection on HP-Connect-IT 9.51

Good day,

At the moment I am trying to set up an LDAP connector on HPConnect-it, when opening up the configuration entering the necessary values as Server Name, connection port, login and password, I am trying to set t up with a Microsoft Active directory (on the server Type), Not using an SSL Connection, not selecting to follow referrals, when testing the connection I get the following error:

80090308 LdapErr: DSID-0C0903A9,comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v1db1

(LDAP API)Invalid Credentials

connection Test unsuccessful

Im running this on a server with windows 2008 R2 64 bit. im not sure what the issue may be as I have verified the login and password quite a few times, any help you can provide me is highly appreciated thanks a lot. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Getting an error when trying to configure an LDAP Server connection on HP-Connect-IT 9.51

This problem was solved it seems the login name had to be taken  a look at perhaps for the records who anyone who has this issue, this is resolved by taking a closer look at login info and password

1 REPLIES
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Getting an error when trying to configure an LDAP Server connection on HP-Connect-IT 9.51

This problem was solved it seems the login name had to be taken  a look at perhaps for the records who anyone who has this issue, this is resolved by taking a closer look at login info and password