IT Service Management
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Dealing with IT and business challenges? Here’s how HP ITSM can help.

Michael Pott (michael_pott) ‎09-28-2012 11:13 AM - edited ‎09-27-2015 07:52 PM

How can HP IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions help you meet your IT and business challenges? What would be the right solution approach? What IT improvements and benefits can be expected? There is no single answer to these questions, it depends on the specific challenges and objectives you want to tackle with an ITSM solution.

Here are examples of two HP customers who presented at a recent EMEA Customer Forum in London. The essence of the stories they shared with their peers live at the event is now available in the form of two short videos and two full case studies.

By watching both videos and case studies, you will see real-life examples of:

• Successful ITSM deployments
  • Related solution approaches
  • Achieved IT improvements
  • Resulting business benefits

I’ll let the customers speak for themselves:

• In this video from the customer forum, Philip Randles from Steria discusses how HP ITSM has allowed the IT service provider to implement one global solution which accelerates problem-solving and time-to-market. Check the full Steria case study for more background information and details.
  • In this additional video from the same customer forum, Emil Vasseng, Solution Architect at Evry, discusses how following the merger of ErgoGroup and EDB, the IT service provider has deployed a complete solution using HP ITSM. Check the full Evry case study for more background information and details.

Were your specific challenges highlighted by either of this videos or case studies? Get more information on HP ITSM solutions and other customer case studies to help you find the right approach to your specific challenges.

Last but not least, I look forward to meeting you at HP Discover in Frankfurt.

I welcome your commentary. Let me know what specific challenges YOU’RE dealing with when it comes to IT and business.

Have a nice day,

Michael Pott

Follow HPITSM on Twitter

0 Kudos
About the Author

michael_pott

Michael Pott is a Product Marketing Manager for HPE ITSM Solutions. Responsibilities include out-bound marketing and sales enablement. Michael joined HP in 1989 and has held various positions in HP Software since 1996. In product marketing and product management Michael worked on different areas of the IT management software market, such as market analysis, sales content development and business planning for a broad range of products such as HP Operations Manager and HP Universal CMDB.

Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more