IT Service Management
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HDI Conference: Service Anywhere March’14 will be there! Will you?

‎03-26-2014 10:44 PM - edited ‎09-27-2015 07:27 PM

HP is heading to the HDI conference next week in Orlando, Florida, April 1-4.  If you are attending, we hope you will stop by Booth 717 and see the soon-to-be released March’14 version of HP Service Anywhere. You’ll be wow’d by:

• The deep-seated analytics  (it’s a very HOT TOPIC around HP)
  • The new change calendar
  • The fantastic user interface (see it, and you’ll know what I’m talking about)
  • And much more – watch for our upcoming announcements on this blog.

We are also bringing San Diego Pete from HP R&D along to host a breakfast session at the conference on Thursday, April 3 to talk  about how you can leverage big data on the service desk. Join us for lots of cheer and lots of cheerios (and coffee, did I mention coffee). Read more details on the breakfast here. It may change the way you think about service management.

See you in the sunshine state soon!

If you can’t make HDI – then join me and my product manager friends Steven and Tonya, for the  1 hour   “What’s New for Service Anywhere Webinar”  being held on April 9th   from 9:00 - 10:00 AM (PT).   Register to Attend 

0 Kudos
About the Author

MaryRasmussen

Mary (@maryrasmussen_) is the worldwide product marketing manager for HP Software Education. She has 20+ years of product marketing, product management, and channel/alliances experience. Mary joined HP in 2010 from an early-stage SaaS company providing hosted messaging and mobility services. Mary has a BS in Computer Science and a MBA in Marketing.

Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more