IT Service Management
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Practical Problem Management web event

chuck_darst ‎05-04-2012 04:56 PM - edited ‎09-25-2015 08:04 PM

Stuart is one of Hap's ITIL authors, is very well known across the industry, and has years of practical experience. It is interesting to him talk about the theory and the "sad reality".

You have to register to listen to the recording at

Thinking of problem management, there have been a variety of survey results & industry "hubbub" about lack of problem management usage and then being immature in many organizations when it is implemented. I don't want to muddy this post with my opinion on the whys.

And thinking of Birthright, I am always looking for feedback on where people go for information. In this case, any opinions on the Birthright virtual events?

About the Author

HPE IT Service Management Product Marketing team manager spanning our solutions for the service desk, asset mngt, CMS, and more. My background is engineering and computer science in the networking and telecom worlds. As they used to say in Telcom, "the network is the business" (hence huge focus on service management). I always enjoyed working with customers and on the business side of things, so here I am in ITSM marketing.

Leave a Comment

We encourage you to share your comments on this post. Comments are moderated and will be reviewed
and posted as promptly as possible during regular business hours

To ensure your comment is published, be sure to follow the Community Guidelines.

Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.
1-3 December 2015
Discover 2015 London
Discover 2015 in London, the ultimate showcase technology event for business and IT professionals to learn, connect, and grow.
Read more
November 2015
Software Online Expert Days
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts.
Read more