Server Management - Remote Server Management
1752520 Members
4744 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: ILO 3 "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" from different subnet

DC1961

ILO 3 "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" from different subnet

Have DL380 G7, with an ILO 3, successfuly built server with W2K3 SP2 R2 via ILO. Can access ILO Web Page from local subnet. From other sites\subnets on our network get the error in the title. Can ping from other sites (ip & name) can access telnet session via Putty. Have applied firmware 1.25. Checked all network settings appear OK. Our network guys have checked the settings, they agree it look ok.
Any ideas??
3 REPLIES 3
Oscar A. Perez
Honored Contributor

Could you please call HP support, log a case and provide info about the network settings you are using, maybe a network trace?

Once you get a case number, please post it here and I'll get the case elevated. Thanks

Ok, have rasied support call:

And provided tracert info.

Pls note that its the w\e here, and a public holiday on monday so I will most likely be offline for the next 2 days.

tkalim
Collector

Hey there, was this issue resolved. If so can you share the solutuion here, I am facing a similar problem .. Win7 with IE8 on OA 3.31 and iLO1.20. The surprising thing is that it works from another laptop. Yet from my laptop I can login and use the OA fine but cannot seem to get into the ILO..

Really appreciate any feedback

Thanks