1752815 Members
5984 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: H.P SiM Training

DaygoDons
Occasional Contributor

H.P SiM Training

Can someone please advise what is this best course to learn anout H.P SIM.

The audience that this is being pushed at is someone who is using, and possibly configuring but not  installing SIM(as we already have it installed).

I've looked at various courses, but all of them seem to be going towards the installation and configuration.

Any advise/help would be very welcome.

5 REPLIES 5
Ilavarasan
Frequent Visitor

Hi This would be the course you need to be looking at .

http://www.hp.com/education/sections/proliant-courselist.html?jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

Deploying and managing HP servers with Insight Control 6.x and HP SIM 6.x v11.11 HP0-S30 HP Systems Insight Manager v6.0 Windows/Linux HK756SHK757S  
and
HE645S 00298947

Rene Nascimento
Frequent Advisor

HE644SR - HP Insight Control Managing and Monitoring Training course contains  2 SIM based courses in it and saves you a couple of $$.

Bart_Heungens
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Indeed HE644S is the best training for HP SIM... Know that this training will be replaced by a 2 day training HK756S SIM Essentials bundled with a 3day training HK757S ICE Advanced Topics...

Content is nearly the same as HE644S but for some people who know already the SIM basics they can skip these 2 initial days now...

Kr,

Bart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post was useful, clik on my KUDOS! "White Star" !
Rene Nascimento
Frequent Advisor

Hey Bart, when is that course available?

Bart_Heungens
Honored Contributor

Hi,

I teach this training in Belgium and the Netherlands and HP Education told me this would be active from now on, being the 2nd half of 2011...

However there was some kind of logistics problem (I was told so since I am not an HP employee) so that I have to teach once more the HE644S and the next time it will be the new material...

The content of HE644S is based on SIM 6.0 but since I teach my training always on the latest material, as such there is not that much difference for my students...

Kr,

Bart Heungens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post was useful, clik on my KUDOS! "White Star" !