3604 Online
108761 Solutions
New Discussion

Help identify Insight Control licenses

chuckk281
Trusted Contributor

Help identify Insight Control licenses

Aleksandar was looking for help with Insight Control licenses:

Customer is purchasing the hardware we supported in HP datacenter and we are preparing to hand over all licenses that we obtained on their behalf. In the excel lists I found the following licenses of which purpose I am not quite sure… I can’t find them in Insight Control / System Insight Manager quickspec.

For which product they are? Can they be transferred, if they are IC related and not installed in IC/SIM?

Insight Control Environment License for Blade System, 16 Blades, 1 Year Support

417688-B23

Insight Control ML/DL Bundle E-LTU

TC278AAE

Help from Martin:

the ICE (Insight Control Environment) License Bundle is just the older version of the Insight Control licenses. It’s just how we bundled Insight Control licenses in the past. Those where normal Insight Control licenses for Blade Servers (16 blades in one enclosure à bundle of 16 licenses). Same for the second license we see in your list, those are for the DL and ML server lines.

Both licenses where renamed couple of years ago (the “Environment” is gone now and we have new product numbers).

Comments or questions?

P.S. This thread has been moved from BladeSystem > Management Software to ITRC HP Systems Insight Manager Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator