New Discussion

Re: Ignite for 10.20

SOLVED
Go to solution
Krister Enger
Advisor

Ignite for 10.20

Hello,

Anyone who can supply me with the latest version of Ignite for 10.20. It's on the Applications CD from June 2002 (I think).

B5725AA-APZ A3.5.89

To get it on a ftp server would be nice :-)

Regards Krister Emher
9 REPLIES 9
John Carr_2
Honored Contributor

download is available

http://www.software.hp.com/

:-) John
Krister Enger
Advisor

OK, please provide with a link to where I can find things for 10.20 machines

Regards
Krister Enger
G. Vrijhoeven
Honored Contributor

John Carr_2
Honored Contributor
Krister Enger
Advisor

What's the difference between an A-release and a B-release of a product?
G. Vrijhoeven
Honored Contributor

Hi,

The B.4.x.x release of Ignite-UX is a super-set of all previous releases, which ensures that you have the latest software in one cohesive download. Additionally, support for HP PA-RISC and Itanium®-based servers and workstations is combined into this single version of Ignite-UX.

Gide
Krister Enger
Advisor

And if I try to swinstall this package I get this message:

Currently, there are no products on this source which are compatible with the target. Therefore, no products are shown.

If I change the option "Allow installation of incompatible software" I will see the software in the depot. Will this software work on a machine that I can't upgrade to 11???

//Krister
Paula J Frazer-Campbell
Honored Contributor
Solution

Hi

For 10.20 use this version and also remember to install pax, information and dowwnload for this is in the link.

http://www.software.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=IGNITEUX.

Paula
If you can spell SysAdmin then you is one - anon

And now that everything has been re-arranged, where can I find Ignite-UX for 10.20 now please?

I managed to download a depot file called Ignite-UX-10-20_B.5.4.50_HP-UX_B.11.00_32+64.depot, but swinstall was adamant that it wasn't compatible with my system.