1752676 Members
6163 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: install c ansi/c.

install c ansi/c.

Hi all,

I have a problem : I get DVD Part Number - 5013-3763 from HP and I want to install c ansi/c that require codeword. I haven't this codeword. How can I get it ? why HP include this software into the dvd without providing the codeword?

thx,

Sofiane.

P.S. this thread has been moved from HP-UX > Training & Education to HP-UX > languages - HP Forums moderator

7 REPLIES 7
Rajesh SB
Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

Normally code will be supplied along with CD. You can find code in the Certificate Papare.
All license product supply code in the papare.

Regards,
Rajesh

Hi,

Unfortunately the code has not been supplied along with CD.

Sofiane.
Luk Vandenbussche
Honored Contributor

Hi,

If you have a code form request, you can obtain your codeword here

http://licensing.hp.com/welcome.slm

Hi,

I have received from hp only the codeword for mc/serviceguard. Even the soft C ansi/C is present on the DVD, its codeword is absent !!!

sofiane.
A. Clay Stephenson
Acclaimed Contributor

An Applications CD includes many packages, some unprotected and some unprotected, but all are visible using the swlist command. If you purchased ANSI C along with MC/SG then your should have a Customer Number and/or an Order No. You can go online and obtain a codeword or you can your HP salesperson for assistance.
If it ain't broke, I can fix that.
Robert-Jan Goossens_1
Honored Contributor

Hi Sofiane,

http://www.hp.com/softwarereleases/releases-media2/media/5013-3763.htm

Above is a content list of the DVD. You will need different codewords to install software like MC/SG, MirrorUX, Glance, ansi/c etc etc. If you have bought a license for MC/SG, you will receive a codeword to unlock a part of the DVD, for the other software you will need to buy another license.

Hope this helps,
Robert-Jan

thx a lot;

I have to buy it for HP !