Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
Team, We have 2 node RHEL cluster. 2 Physical Dell Servers. When we are trying to configure fencing using drac5 we are not able to connect to fencing device from node. "Unable to connect/login" Tried through "ipmilan" by enabling...
Posted to:
Original author:
Which is the best Linux distribution that is used for IaaS. Are there any links to check who uses which OS for IaaS ?
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi All, I've environment where we have enclosure 7000 and 3000 series.We have different Gen blade in the enclosure,I need to get the details of Blade and its details using powershell. Serial No,Generation Details,CPU,Total DIMM Slot,Populated DIMM sl...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, I have a problem on hosts that have presented luns from EVA storage. Time to run any hpacucli command (ex "hpacucli controller all show config detail") increased from 1-2 sec to 1-1,5++ min. Why it happens, is any way to fix it? Redh...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, help pls to find hpacucli rpm for RHEL 4 on HP ProLiant BL460c Gen8 Server.
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, I have written a script for rsync from my production RHEL server to DR RHEL server. my rsync works fine and has been scheduled in crontab. Now I want to add email notification for each success and failed rsync but I am not able to get any emai...
Posted to:
Original author:
hi, Here are the steps: Download RHEL 6.3 Software Driver Update and extract it. Copy hpvsa-1.2.4-4.rhel6u3.x86_64.dd to a USB Key formatted as FAT32. Once the floppy driver diskette ready on the USB Key and the Array is being created, is time to beg...
Posted to:
Original author:
For application/data disks, the procedure can be exactly the same as in HP-UX. For example, if your disk is /dev/sdx and you want to create a 10 GB LV on it: pvcreate /dev/sdx vgcreate vgNAME /dev/sdx lvcreate -L 10G vgNAME (If you don't specify a LV...
Posted to:
Original author:
You Have a PC. A Laptop a Desktop or a Net/NoteBook. Right? Then Go to DistroWatch.com Pick a Linux that catches your Fancy. Burn on a CD/DVD ROM the Live version or Burn to a USB Stick Run Linux from CD/DVD or USB Learn, Explore Study to your hearts...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
January 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during the online Expert Days - see details below. Software experts do not monitor this foru...
Read more
Ongoing
See board event postings
Vivit Events - 2016
Learn about upcoming Vivit webinars and live events in 2016.
Read more
Most Popular
Top Authors