Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Folks, I know that we can deploy CentOS 7.x using HPVSA and with linux dd , and then modprobe.blacklist=ahci inst.dd follow this instruction: http://serverfault.com/questions/680543/how-do-i-load-hpvsa-ko-raid-controller-b120i-module-in-centos-7-1...
Posted to:
Original author:
#df -k /vol/apps /vol/apps (NFS-Server:/export/home/system/rel/apps) : 0 total allocated Kb 0 free allocated Kb 0 used allocated Kb 74 % allocation used /vol is a autofs nfs filesytem. the NFS-Server is a solaris 10 server. The same problem exists if...
Posted to:
Original author:
Trying to secure some RHEL 6 server and seeing hundreds of files under /var/spool/hpasm with the S_ISGID (2000) bit set. Is there a valid reason for this? If not, if I manually change all of the files, will hpasm just reset them?
Posted to:
Original author:
Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen; I have a small network in my house (16 hosts). I connected the cable MODEM to "blacktower" on the p1p1 intf. Blacktower's em1 intf is on the local net. All the hosts can ping/telnet/ssh etc, to each othe...
Posted to:
Original author:
I'm looking for a replacement file and Intranet server. Both Ubuntu and HP say that the HP Proliant ML350 Gen9 server with the P440ar controller is compatible, but I've been stung before. Is the P440ar controller fully RAID compatible with Ubuntu ser...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi We have a requirement of configuring 2 Node cluster VM of Hyper-V . We have to give virtual ip's to every filesystem say 10 IP's in one node and 10 in second node. in such VM's what can be used as fencing ? ILO cannot be used since its VM . fence_...
Posted to:
Original author:
hi, Here are the steps: Download RHEL 6.3 Software Driver Update and extract it. Copy hpvsa-1.2.4-4.rhel6u3.x86_64.dd to a USB Key formatted as FAT32. Once the floppy driver diskette ready on the USB Key and the Array is being created, is time to beg...
Posted to:
Original author:
For application/data disks, the procedure can be exactly the same as in HP-UX. For example, if your disk is /dev/sdx and you want to create a 10 GB LV on it: pvcreate /dev/sdx vgcreate vgNAME /dev/sdx lvcreate -L 10G vgNAME (If you don't specify a LV...
Posted to:
Original author:
You Have a PC. A Laptop a Desktop or a Net/NoteBook. Right? Then Go to DistroWatch.com Pick a Linux that catches your Fancy. Burn on a CD/DVD ROM the Live version or Burn to a USB Stick Run Linux from CD/DVD or USB Learn, Explore Study to your hearts...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought leaders in an exciting, energy fille...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new products and share information...
Read more
Top Authors
HPE Pro
Honored Contributor
Exalted Contributor