LoadRunner Practitioners Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Loadrunner SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1 : Unauthorized Request Issue

Occasional Visitor

Loadrunner SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1 : Unauthorized Request Issue

[ Edited ]

Hi Experts,

 

We upgraded our SAP CRM 7.0 system to SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1. As soon as we upgraded to EhP1 and tried to run Loadrunner scripts then we got followoing error message:

 

Action.c(190): Error -26628: HTTP Status-Code=403 (Unauthorized Request) for "http://sapcr9.corp.intusurg.com:8036/sap(ZT1Ta2xVUlU1RVVrRlFYMTlmTWpSZk16bGZBQnBLRlBzR0h0R2JrS181SEwxNWd3PT0=)/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_frame/BSPWDApplication.do?sap-client=800&sap-language=EN&sap-domainrelax=min&sap-domainrelax=min"        [MsgId: MERR-26628]

 

Any suggestions / help really appreciated.

 

Thanks in advance for your help.

 

Regards

 

Jitendra

 

 

P.S. This thread has been moved from Performance Center Support and News Forum to LoadRunner Support Forum. - Hp forum moderator

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 REPLIES
Super Advisor Super Advisor

Re: Loadrunner SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1 : Unauthorized Request Issue

What is the authentication you are using?? ask the architect guy to check in the webserver whether the authentication things has been implemented properly or not, but before that make sure you are using the correct user id and password and also the web_set_user options....

 

Thanks,

Prasenjit

Occasional Advisor

Re: Loadrunner SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1 : Unauthorized Request Issue

[ Edited ]

Hi, after an upgrade I'm also facing this issue. Have you managed to find a solution? All my correlations are in place including the secure-id. I don't see any other correlations that I need to do. Is it an authentication problem? Thank you in advance. Patrick

Frequent Visitor

Re: Loadrunner SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1 : Unauthorized Request Issue

Has anyone got any solution for the error. I referred many blogs and implemented the solution but not yet successful. I have done all correlations, authentications and checked at log level in adavance mode but not able to find where actually the problem is. Do I need to focus on external system settings apart from Vugen script settings? Please suggest!

HPE Expert

Re: Loadrunner SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1 : Unauthorized Request Issue

hi

looks like you are missing a header, and probable correlation on that header as well

 

regards

Frequent Visitor

Re: Loadrunner SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1 : Unauthorized Request Issue

Hello, 

 

I have correlated the dynamic value in the header as well. I compared the both recording and replay header, i dont find anything missing. I am guessing, it may be an issue from server side, so gonna check the server log and will try to find the exact issue from server log. I really need the best of my luck to get this solved. Please let me know If anyone has found some solution to this. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Loadrunner SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1 : Unauthorized Request Issue

HI,

 

I have checked the server log, but there are no errors from SAP side. Probably there is some setting in Run Time Setting which I am missing. Can somebody please teall me what should be the Run time setting to run SAP CRM application?

 

Thanks

Occasional Visitor

Re: Loadrunner SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1 : Unauthorized Request Issue

Hello,

 

Hope you've got the solution for this issue. Well if you havent, here it is:

 

Use the URL mode of recording and you will see that in the login transaction there are 2 web_url requests that are additionally generated which looks like this:

web_url("BSPWDApplication.do"......)

or

web_url("bspwdapplication.do"......)

 

Now capture the secure id value from the response of the last occurrence of these requests in the login part of the script. You will see that this secure id would be a new value and is different from the one you would've captured in HTML mode recording.

 

Your script should run smoothly without issues!

 

Thanks