LoadRunner Practitioners Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Replaying script fails when recording web app that uses cert

Trusted Contributor Trusted Contributor

Replaying script fails when recording web app that uses cert

Lr 11 patch 3 / windows server 2003

I can record a web application using web html protocol. When I go to replay it gives me a cert error ( Error -27739: Using the web_set_certificate_ex() function, either specify a certificate file PATH via the "CertFilePath=" argument or a certificate INDEX via "CertIndex=" argument (valid only on Windows NT/2000/XP using socket replay or on any Windows platform using Wininet replay)  [MsgId: MERR-27739]Action.c(4): web_set_certificate_ex highest severity level was "ERROR"  [MsgId: MMSG-26391]) 

. I am trying to use the web_set_certificate_ex function but I can't get it to work. I use the openssl program to try to convert the cert to pem format but i get this error also.

568328 offset=4

C:\Program Files\LoadRunner\bin>openssl pkcs12 -in XXXCA.p7b -out xxxx.pem

1588:error:0D080071:asn1 encoding routines:d2i_ASN1_INTEGER:expecting an integer:.\crypto\asn1\a_int.c:205:

1588:error:0D0FE004:asn1 encoding routines:d2i_PKCS12:nested asn1 error:.\crypto\pkcs12\p12_lib.c:87:address=9

The help feature does not give much useful info on this. i also have a open case with support but they can't get it to work either. It is a web app that uses windows pass through authenication. Any idea's?

1 REPLY
Advisor

Re: Replaying script fails when recording web app that uses cert

Try this (2 step):
p7b-->cer
openssl pkcs7 -print_certs -in certificate.p7b -out certificate.cer

cer-->pem
openssl x509 -inform der -in certificate.cer -out certificate.pem