LoadRunner Practitioners Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

This certificate has expired or is not yet valid; Issued By - Winsock Plus Protocol Interceptor

Occasional Contributor

This certificate has expired or is not yet valid; Issued By - Winsock Plus Protocol Interceptor

Hi,

While trying to record a script for SAP application (trying to capture Winning and Socket Level data), application is throwing following error message -

This certificate has expired or is not yet valid

Issued To - CHOUX Client name

Issued By - Winsock Plus Protocol Interceptor

Because of this, I'm unable to capture the script. Please suggest, if anyone has faced this issue with version 9.52.

Regards,

Gaurav Ahuja

5 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: This certificate has expired or is not yet valid; Issued By - Winsock Plus Protocol Interceptor

Occasional Visitor

Re: This certificate has expired or is not yet valid; Issued By - Winsock Plus Protocol Interceptor

Hi ,

Can you Please tell me how did you resolve this issue.  I am facing the exact sameproblem.

When I access the application URL through a browser separately, the certificate issue is not present, but when I try start recording through a browser started by load runner, the certificate issue pops up.

Please help me here.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Occasional Visitor

Hello,

I see the same dialog box when I start the recording and also (sometimes) when I stop the recording except it literally just flashes and does not stay long enough for me to even click Yes or No.

I checked the Loadrunner\bin\cert folder and had all the right security certificate files that indicated the correct expiration date of 2020 in their filename as well.

Considering this I do not know what is causing this security warning to flash and wondering if this is the reason I'm seeing the "Button not found" error everytime I replay a script recorded using Ajax Click and Script protocol.

Thanks.

Occasional Visitor

shashanktikku wrote:

Hello,

I see the same dialog box when I start the recording and also (sometimes) when I stop the recording except it literally just flashes and does not stay long enough for me to even click Yes or No.

I checked the Loadrunner\bin\cert folder and had all the right security certificate files that indicated the correct expiration date of 2020 in their filename as well.

Considering this I do not know what is causing this security warning to flash and wondering if this is the reason I'm seeing the "Button not found" error everytime I replay a script recorded using Ajax Click and Script protocol.

Thanks.

You need to update the cert files in Virtual User Generator/bin and Virtual User Generator/bincerts folder as well (other than update in LoadRunner/bin and LoadRunner/bincerts).

We could resolve the same issue by doing above steps.

Suresh Ajja

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi Madhan I am getting "You are not authorized to view the document". Can you please share me the document to sujaykorrapatii@gmail.com. I am stuck up with my deliverable with the issue Winsock Plus  2048. Please suggest