LoadRunner Support Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Not able to Install LR 11 for Windows 7

Occasional Visitor

Not able to Install LR 11 for Windows 7

Hi All,

Can I get the proper resolution for the encountered issue while downloading the LR11 for windows 7.

I have followed the steps to download the LR 11 but while it has downloaded and I am unzipping the file then it throws an error says "Cannot open file D:\hp\Software__HP_LoadRunner_11.00_T7177-15013_2.zip\" as archive.

So I am not able to unzip it. Can I have proper workaround for the issue. I have tried it several time abut couldn't succeed.

Please write me on shriwasneeraj@gmail.com

I have attached the video being encountered the issue.

3 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: Not able to Install LR 11 for Windows 7

Maybe the zip file is corrupted.... or there is not enough disk space to extract the files?

I suggest you try downloading again or use a different zip tool (e.g. 7-Zip).

HPE Expert

You need to have both the zip and z01 files in the same directory, and be showing the file extensions for known file types (Explorer > Toosl > Folder Options > View > uncheck 'Hide extensions for known file types') as often the .z01 file will save with a .zip extention (i.e. ...T7177-15013.z01.zip). Once removed, the icon for this file should go blank. You also seem to have multiple .zip files as the error you quoted has a _2 at the end, but that shouldn't hurt anything.

Hope that helps.

Shane Evans

Product Manager - HP LoadRunner
www.hp.com/go/loadrunner
Highlighted
Advisor

try login into your machine as admintrator and repeat the action. may resolve your problems