M and MSM Series
1753851 Members
7458 Online
108807 Solutions
New Discussion

Need Full Firmware dump from 3CRWDR101A-75

VBKesha

Need Full Firmware dump from 3CRWDR101A-75

I have ADSL Router 3CRWDR101A-75. My frend take his me because his now working. On the loda blinking Alarm LED and device cannot open on network, reset not help me. I open this devise and find not soldering UART port. I solder this port and connet to him from adapter RS232->TTL on MAX2323 chip. Start the device and see that his working but CFE Boot Loader cannot loading kernel.

I try to upload in this router firmeware from this site. But it not work, because on this site not RAW firmware, and firmware for only update from web interface. And this firmware is packed with modifed ZIP'algorit. But from CFE BootLoader are work with only RAW firmwsre.

Where i can get RAW firmware for this device?

PS. Sorry for my bad english, his not my native language.

1 REPLY 1
mRzErO

Re: Need Full Firmware dump from 3CRWDR101A-75

Me also have the model (3CRWDR101A-75) resetted from the web interface and this was the last seen page no dhcp no static ip i can't login to the router at all then i opend it and discovered its pins for the console and played with it (downloaded the firmware as a web image) from the colsole but not solved the problem i was disappointed at this time then i see erase menu dive into it and erased the full flash :-( now the router is broken except the power led and the LAN switch is powerd on I guess that i need full dump for the flash as I erased the flash from the TTL console menu so no even bootloader and now i neither can't even login to console nor the router self test when powering on is working. i'll try to load to the flash using JTAG or something else you suppose to work with this model, please help me you are the best support for the big company !! you can told me where i can find the suppot in egypt to fix this amazing router.