1752795 Members
6329 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: MSM410 Firmware update - where to download

thomas beer
Occasional Contributor

MSM410 Firmware update - where to download

sorry for my noob question. We are running 5 msm410 .. some of them with firmware 5.3.1 and others with 5.2.6

maybe i m to stupid .. but i cant find the firmware image (5.3.1) to download on the procurve website to update the msm410 with 5.2.6
3 REPLIES 3
Shadow13
Respected Contributor

the firmware for the MSM products is free for only 1 year and also this only includes Maintenance Releases
(Defect Fixes)
, for you reqeust since you want to update from 5.2.6 to 5.3.1, this is considered Update release and is not for free.//

Kindly check the below link
http://www.procurve.com/customercare/support/software/index.htm
thomas beer
Occasional Contributor

thanks for your reply!
but you dont need a service subscription for e.g. AP530 firmware downloads. The stupid thing is that 3 of them where shipped with the new firmware and 2 with the old one....
Fred!
Trusted Contributor

I suggest you check with your reseller. Some resellers are making stocks of products and therefore you can end up in a situation like yours having different versions.

I can't believe they can't arrange you something to upgrade all your products to the same SW. You should be entitled with the latest/current 5.3.x SW considering you bought them at the same time. Shout very loud if needed! :)