6122 Online
108796 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: MSM760 upgrade to 6.6.2.0

paulopinto_svdi
Occasional Collector

MSM760 upgrade to 6.6.2.0

Hello all,

I'm trying to upgrade my controller from version 6.4.0.0-B16925 to V6.6.2.0-B22792 and after the upgrade when the 96 APs MSM-430 that I have in the solution begin to download the firmware the controller response time changes from 1ms to between 200 and 500ms and some times a lost packaged and after one hour I only have 10 APs working the rest tried to download but the get timeout.

I tried to upgrade to 6.6.0.0 but the same appended.

Can anyone help me? I don't know what I can do more.

Best Regards.

3 REPLIES 3
johnk3r
Respected Contributor

Hello.
I believe you should have done the upgrade incrementally ...

All APs are on the same network? Can you send us a log or print of how this scenario the update now?
ATP FLEXNETWORK V3 | ACSA
paulopinto_svdi
Occasional Collector

Hello

Most part of the APs are on the same network that the controler. The APs are all control local by the MSM760.

I did the download of the firmware to the MSM760 via Web page and when the MSM restarts all the APs start to connect to the controller and requesting the firmware, past some time they get timeout and didn't upgrade. The APs that fail (almost all) tray so many times to upgrade but nothing, in one hour I only have 10 of 96 working.

johnk3r
Respected Contributor

Hmm. I did!
As this status now? The antennas are automatically discovered by the Controller or you did the provisioning or DHCP to work with this discovery?
In this case I suggest Reboot the AP and or maybe remove/rediscovery antennas. You can not make a debug?

ATP FLEXNETWORK V3 | ACSA