M and MSM Series
1752762 Members
4789 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

"Association Success Ratio" errors, where to analyse the issue (MSM760)

BENN0
Occasional Visitor

"Association Success Ratio" errors, where to analyse the issue (MSM760)

We've been making a lot of changes to our MSM760 lately, adding/ replacing access points, changing channels, broadcast power etc.

Now we are seeing a lot of errors in the "Association Success Ratio" dashboard panel. Where we had 100% before we now see 90% or as low as 80% today.

Where can we analyse where the errors of the 'association' are coming from?

3 REPLIES 3
BENN0
Occasional Visitor

Re: "Association Success Ratio" errors, where to analyse the issue (MSM760)

Since yesterday the "Association Success Ratio" has dropped to < 60% successful and it is now clearly noticable to the users.

I found the general logfile where controller association is logged but I'm not really sure where to look for clues on what's going on and how to resolve.

Any input would be appriciated :)

Arimo
Respected Contributor

Which log is it, and what association messages do you see there?

HTH,

Arimo
HPE Networking Engineer
BENN0
Occasional Visitor

The log at controller, tools, events.

The errors are:

Client (mac='xx') failed to associate on interface (value='r2v5') using SSID (value='netA')

Client (mac='xx') failed to associate on interface (value='r2v4') using SSID (value='netC')

Client (mac='xx') failed to associate on interface (value='r2v1') using SSID (value='netB')

Client (mac='xx') failed to associate on interface (value='r2v1') using SSID (value='netB')

Client (mac='xx') failed to associate on interface (value='r2v5') using SSID (value='netA')

(I removed the client mac addresses)