My Learning Certification
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Expertise gap holding you back? Converged Infrastructure certification from HP ExpertONE can help

kchilds on ‎08-31-2011 07:36 AM

Earlier this week we talked about how the expertise gap ["Don't let an expertise gap hold you back"] is holding some companies back from deriving the highest value from virtualization and, more specifically, a converged infrastructure. In fact, a 2010 IDC survey of CIOs says that a “lack of staff skills” is one of the top challenges to moving to converged computing. HP ExpertONE aims to solve that challenge with a comprehensive training and certification portfolio covering virtualization and the HP Converged Infrastructure.

The flagship certification of the Converged Infrastructure portfolio is the Master Accredited Systems Engineer (Master ASE) – Converged Infrastructure Architect. The person who earns this certification is at the absolute top of his or her game. The Converged Infrastructure Architect is the person most capable of leading an organization’s data center transformation. This experienced IT professional has the broad technical knowledge and skills necessary to drive the development, specification and communication of the architecture plans. The Architect is able to develop the design for the enterprise infrastructure and select the appropriate components, technologies and products.

Equally important, this expert is able to set the strategy for enterprise information across the new infrastructure. The Architect participates in business transformation projects and identifies opportunities to provide innovative solutions. He or she can communicate with the highest level of decision makers and sell the concept of a converged infrastructure based on the business value it will deliver to the customer organization.

Do you fit this bill? Assess your readiness to become a Master ASE – Converged Infrastructure Architect by comparing your qualifications to HP’s recommended candidate profile.   If you are attending VMworld 2011 in Las Vegas, come to my session on September 1 at 11:30 in the HP Theater where I’ll be talking about what it takes to join the elite rank of Master ASE – Converged Infrastructure Architect.

If you aren’t ready yet for the Architect expert level of certification, perhaps an entry or intermediate level certification is more suited to you. ExpertONE has Converged Infrastructure certifications for integrator and administrator job roles. Check out the entire portfolio at

Wherever you are in your career, and whatever your job role, HP ExpertONE has you covered with the learning solutions and certifications to close the IT expertise gap.  Learn more at

About the Author

Almaz on ‎01-02-2013 01:12 PM

I am looking for HP2-E53 study material please email a link or your best suggestion I would appreciate it.

Leave a Comment

We encourage you to share your comments on this post. Comments are moderated and will be reviewed
and posted as promptly as possible during regular business hours

To ensure your comment is published, be sure to follow the Community Guidelines.

Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.
1-3 December 2015
Discover 2015 London
Discover 2015 in London, the ultimate showcase technology event for business and IT professionals to learn, connect, and grow.
Read more
November 2015
Software Online Expert Days
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts.
Read more