108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Functional Testing V11

Ekapopt
Visitor

Functional Testing V11

Hi All,

I have some question in:

1) How does it different between "HP AIS - Functional Testing V11" and "HP ASE - Functional Testing V11" ?

2) For HP ASE - Functional Testing V11, how can I registry to exam on HP0-M98 (Advanced Scripting using QTP 11 software) , and when does it provide on ?

Regards,

Ekapop

4 REPLIES 4
paulwu

same question here
Davesh
Visitor

same question here as well.. I have cleared AIS Functional Testing exam. Shall I go for ASE functional testing exam?

karlkovacs
HPE Pro

The certification "HP AIS - Functional Testing v11" is intended for technical personel who will implement test automation by creating and running tests and analyzing run results with HP Functional Testing 11.x.

The certification "HP ASE - Functional Testing v11" is for HP Software technical professionals who consult on, teach or create automated testing solutions.

There is no prerequisites for the "HP ASE - Functional Testing v11".

To register and take HP0-M98, you must have an HP Learner ID. You can find all the information on obtaining a Learner ID and registering for and exam on the HP ExpertONE website - http://www.hp.com/certification/

If you have any questions or require more information, please don't hesitate to post an update to this forum.

-Karl

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
NKBG
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

Is this the same Certification for latest UFT 12.01.

Kinldy guide on UFT Certification.

- Like what are the Certifications available for UFT, Who and What should be consider for Automation Resource.