4345 Online
108757 Solutions
New Discussion

HP0-M43 Certification ..

deepsm
Valued Contributor

HP0-M43 Certification ..

Hi All,

I have passed HP0-M43 Exam on 20 aug 2012. but till now i did not receive my certificate(Hard Copy).

However i am able to download my card and certification from expertone>e-certification.

I dont know to whom i have to chase ...

Can Anybody help....

Thanks,

Deepesh
5 REPLIES 5
karlkovacs
HPE Pro

Re: HP0-M43 Certification ..

Thank you for your question.

The ExpertOne program does not issue hard copies of certifications. Everything is electronic and on a self-service model.

If you have achieved a certification and received your confirmation letter (via email), you can access your electronic certificate via the HP ExpertOne Benefits portal. 

https://www.myexpertone.com/hpcpbenefits/hplogin.aspx

If you have any questions regarding this process, please post your response to this thread.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
Forum123
Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

I have passed HP0-M43 Exam on 11 oct 2013. but i am not able to download my e certificate and i card please some would help me please .

Thanks

karlkovacs
HPE Pro

The only method for obtaining your certificate of achievement is to download it from your My ExpertOne portal. See my post in this conversation thread.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
Akanksha_16

Re: HP0-M48 Certification ..

Hi

I have completed my HP0-M48 certification on 13 July 2013. Let me know  from where i can downloafd my certificate.

karlkovacs
HPE Pro

To access and download your e-certificate(s)

1. Logon to My ExpertOne
  2. Select "Benefits" from the top navigation menu
  3. Click "e-certificates and ID Cards"
  4. Select and click on the desired page size. Your download will begin immediately.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs