108757 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP2-E49 Exam

SOLVED
Go to solution
ak4ever
Regular Visitor

HP2-E49 Exam

Hello,I am supposed to sit for the HP2-E49 exam but I cannot find it listed on my pearsonvue portal or profile when I sign in, has it been removed or changed?does anyone know anything about this exam please?

P.S. This post has been split off from other thread in HP ExpertOne Forum, and edited its subject. - HP Forum moderator

3 REPLIES 3
karlkovacs
HPE Pro

The exam HP2-E49 is no longer available (along with the associated certifications).

These partner restricted certifications have been replaced with three ATP certifications (Servers, Storage, Networking).

You can find these certification here:  http://h10120.www1.hp.com/expertone/view_certifications.html

For the server track, you can also look at:

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
ak4ever
Regular Visitor
Solution

Thank you so much for this information,how about hp2-E45?is it still available?If so,when is it going to be made inactive?Is it still worth pursuing?If not, what other certification can I pursue in order for me to become an HP SMB authorised reseller or partner?

karlkovacs
HPE Pro

The information in this post also applies to HP2-E45. You will want to pursue one of the ATP certifications listed below.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs