My Learning Certification
1748140 Members
3592 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: I have passed HP0-M47 HP Functional Testing 11.x Software exam. Will I get any certificate.

SOLVED
Go to solution
purigillas
Frequent Visitor

I have passed HP0-M47 HP Functional Testing 11.x Software exam. Will I get any certificate.

I have passed HP0-M47 HP Functional Testing 11.x Software exam. Will I get any certificate other than Examination Score Report.

My HP LearnerID: PL71587941

And Email address is: sashidhar.purigilla@gmail.com

P.S. this thread has been moved from Quality Center Support and News Forum to HP ExpertOne Certification Forum - HP Forums Moderator

9 REPLIES 9
ameyjo
Honored Contributor

Re: I have passed HP0-M47 HP Functional Testing 11.x Software exam. Will I get any certificate.

Hi Purigillas,

Please contact HP Sales or HP Training to review with them  about your certificate request.

Cordially

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution"
msissons
Respected Contributor
Solution

Hi,

Congratulations on passing the HP0-M47 exam!  You can access your certificate of completion in your benefits portal on our ExpertOne webpage.

Thanks!

Michelle

I am an HP Employee
http://www.hp.com/go/expertone
MarksJoel

Hi,

Following up Michelle's reply.  Passing the HP0-M47 exam has earned you your "HP AIS - Functional Testing v1" certification.  You can obtain an e-certificate for your certification from the My Benefits portal.  You will need your HP Learner ID and email address to login to the portal.

ExpertOne does not currently offer certificates for completion of exams.

Congratulations on your certification achievement!

Joel

I am an HP employee

purigillas
Frequent Visitor

Thank you! all for that valuable information.  I was able to download my certificate with your information. 

Thanks & regards,

Sashidhar

RaguHalan

Hi Sashidhar, Congratulation for completing the certification.

Could you please let me know the procedure you have followed to enroll for this Certification and Could you please share your HP eMail ID, So that I can connect with you for examination details.

Am HP Employee. 

Regards,

Ragu

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>Could you please share your HP email ID

You can send each other PM so nobody can see your mail address:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/pm#pm

Pinakin_Chaubal

Hi,

I have passed the HP0-M47 certification today. I believe it will take 3 business days to get the e-certificate.

Regards,

Pinakin

karlkovacs
HPE Pro

e-certificates can be downloaded from the My ExpertOne Portalportal - "Benefits" - "E-Certificates and ID Cards"

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
Chandan_kapoor

Hi,

Do you have preparation materials using which you prepared for this exam.