New Discussion

Language for Exam HP2-T17: Servicing HP ProLiant ML/DL/SL Servers

SOLVED
Go to solution
Perneesha
Occasional Visitor

Language for Exam HP2-T17: Servicing HP ProLiant ML/DL/SL Servers

Hello,

I would like to know, how can I change the language of the Exam HP2-T17 as the currently available language is only Japanese.

Is there another exam number for servicing HP proliant ML/DL/SL Servers or whom should I contact for this problem?

Perneesha Seboruth

3 REPLIES 3
karlkovacs
HPE Pro

Re: Language for Exam HP2-T17: Servicing HP ProLiant ML/DL/SL Servers

HP2-T17 is the correct exam.

The only time I've seen this error is when the Japanese language is set in your profile or at the top of the test page. You can change your language in the upper right hand corner of the page before you start the exam.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
Geoffery

Let me save you hours of stress and pain.

I recently tried to take this exam, in English, as well. Like you the only option was Japanese. Unfortunately HP and Pearson were of no help - HP suggested I contact Pearson while they suggested I contact HP.

Long story short - this exam was retired at the start of October.

For some strange reason the Japanese language version remains active - don't ask me why.

It seems HP have recently replaced the APS certification with HP ATP.

From what I can tell exam HP2-T21 : Administering HP Server Solutions is the replacement you want to do. This would certify you as HP ATP - Server Administrator V8.

Again it's unfortunate neither HP or Pearson were able to let you know of the retirement of T17, but hopefully my many hours of fruitlessness, stress and being given the run around will help you.

CHANGING YOUR LANGUAGE SETTINGS WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE = THE HP2-T17 EXAM IS RETIRED

Thanks and good luck.

karlkovacs
HPE Pro
Solution

HP2-T21 is a core requirement for the new ExpertOne certification HP ATP - Server Administrator V8.

HP2-T17 was replaced by HP2-T25 (Servicing HP Rack and Tower Server Solutions) which is a requirement for the new certification HP ATP - Rack and Tower Server Solutions Support V8.

HP ATP- Rack and Tower Server Solutions Support V8 replaces the older certification APS - HP ProLiant ML/DL/SL Servers [2010] (of which HP2-T17 was a requirement).

Prerequisites

• CompTIA Server +
  • or successfully passing the following exam:

HP2-T16 "Industry Standard Architecture and Technology"

Core Requirement

Exam HP2-T25 "Servicing HP Rack and Tower Server Solutions "

http://h10120.www1.hp.com/certification/data_card/HP_ATP_Rack-Tower_Solutions_Support_V8.html

Please post a reply to this thread if you have any more questions.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs