My Learning Certification
1748083 Members
5459 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Servicing HP Networking Products, Rev 10.31 Course - trouble

micc2

Servicing HP Networking Products, Rev 10.31 Course - trouble

Status is not changed after finish Section 1 of this course - i still see message "Not Evaluated". Other Sections are finished correctly ("Successful" message). My associate in work have same problem. What I need to do more or what is wrong?

3 REPLIES 3
karlkovacs
HPE Pro

Re: Servicing HP Networking Products, Rev 10.31 Course - trouble

The course code for this is 00201835 and it's an older course.

What you need to tell me is, after completing the course, does the status in SABA show completed for course 00201835. 

If after completing the course, you are presented with a post course exam, that is what matters.

Steps to follow to try and resolve your problem.

1. Open Internet Explorer

2. Go to "Internet Options"

3. Click on the "Advanced" tab

4. Select "Reset"

Bottom line, I haven't heard of this happening before (on this course) and don't think it will negatively impact you.

However, if it's preventing you from completing the course, please post a reply to this topic thread.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I've passed this information along to the Networking team responsible for this course.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
dalaman
Occasional Visitor

Hello Karl,

I have the same problem.

I have gone through Servicing HP Networking Products - Section 1 - 6 , but first section is still in the status Not Evaluated. Other 5 sections are in status Successful.

I saw every page in Section 1 and click on every link int page text. Also, I passed all Learning checks inside the section 1.
 At the end, I am always getting progress 97%. There is no way how to get 100%.

Couple more info:

Offering Name - Servicing HP Networking Products, Rev 10.31
Learner Name - Roman Panenka
Overall Completion Status - Not Evaluated

APS - Networking [2010] certification"

Person Name- Roman Panenka
Acquired On
Target Date
Expired On
 Assigned On 01/04/2013
Status Assigned Assigned By Roman Panenka
Certification ID crtfy000000000019068

Thank you a lot

ondrej2
Occasional Visitor

Hello Karl & HP Support,

I have exactly the same problem as described by user dalaman above. The reset IE solution doesn't help, also using differrent browsers (Firefox, Chrome) will end with the same problem (cannot finish the first section of Servicing HP Networking Products course). Is there any possibility that the problem is in the course itself?

Many thanks for your answer.

Kind Regards,

Ondrej Gregor