108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Steps to acquire an HPE certification

karlkovacs
HPE Pro

Before you begin:

If you are a new user, you must register with the HPE Certification and Learning program.
Get started - for partners
Get started - for customers
Get started - for HPE employees

Step 1: Choose a certification

Be sure to select the most current certification. As certifications are updated, it is possible that both an older and newer version of the same certification may be listed.
View all certifications

Step 2: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?

Check the upgrade paths to see if you have any certifications listed there. If so, you may qualify for an abbreviated path to your chosen certification.

Step 3: Register or apply for the certification

Register for the certification in The Learning Center. This will add the certification to your personal record.

Step 4: Verify or complete prerequisites

Prerequisites may include a lower level certification, or a third-party achievement.

Find out how to receive credit for third-party achievements

Step 5: Complete recommended training (optional) and pass required exams

Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help you develop the skills you will need to pass the exam.

Once you successfully complete the required exams, the certification will be awarded to you. You will be notified of your pass or fail status immediately after completing the exam. If you pass the exam, your transcript will be updated in The Learning Center within seven (7) business days.

Learn more about exams

Step 6: Certification achieved

You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired." Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center. To view your benefits and showcase your achievement, please visit the My Learning portal.

My Learning portal (Login required)

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
1 REPLY 1
dinhcuongtt1

Re: Steps to acquire an HPE certification

good