My Learning Certification
1752713 Members
5510 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: help running HP Business PCs and Personal Workstations Fundamentals (DT-WS-FUND_00027415 WBT)

SOLVED
Go to solution
gstevenz
Occasional Contributor

help running HP Business PCs and Personal Workstations Fundamentals (DT-WS-FUND_00027415 WBT)

Hi there, I am unable to install and run HP Business PCs and Personal Workstations Fundamentals (DT-WS-FUND_00027415 WBT)from my company laptop (my company doesnt permit this). Can anyone please tell me if it is at all possible for it to be installed to, and run from, either a USB flash drive or CD\DVD

1 REPLY 1
msissons
Respected Contributor
Solution

Re: help running HP Business PCs and Personal Workstations Fundamentals (DT-WS-FUND_00027415 WBT)

Hi,

The course you are referencing is actually an HP Employee only training and is not available to the public.  There is a version of this training available to qualified HP Partners so please let us know if you are with an HP Partner and we can provide the right link.  We do have other training for our PPS line so please feel free to send a DM to me we'll be happy to help.

In general, we do not make our courseware available via USB or CD/DVD in order to protect the integrity of our intellectual property and to ensure the material is not used outside of the intended audience.

Thanks!

Michelle

I am an HP Employee
http://www.hp.com/go/expertone