108811 Solutions
New Discussion

Setup ACD call center with version 5_0_28

solutiondetails

Setup ACD call center with version 5_0_28

We have a technical problem.

NBX V3000.

NBX firmware version V5_0_28

Currently we got 4 agents in the ACD group, during the business time, all agents are logged in, and if customer called in, the system will play 1st announcement, “welcome to …..†, if all the agents are engaged and customer wait for every 10 seconds, the system will play the 2nd announcement, “all our officer are engaged…..sorry for keep you waiting…†. , this function is working fine.

But after business hours, just like after 7pm every weekdays and weekend, holiday, all the agents are logged out, the system still play the 1st announcement and 2nd announcement till group time out.

How can I enable the 3rd announcement “our business hour is from 9am to 7pm….†and cut the call when all agents are logged out.

I saw the manual of Version 6.0, there is a feature “if all calling group members are logged out, the system forwards the call to call coverage immediately†, but cannot found on Version 5.0. That is mean I have to upgrade the firmware to V6, right? Or is there any other configuration I can do on V5.?

If I upgrade the firmware to V6. here is another problem, when setup the ACD to calling group, only one call is served out to the ACD queue. The second call have to wait until the first call was finished, this is not acceptable, we have 4 agents but only one can pickup the call at same time.

Our requirement is:

ACD have 4 agents. During business hours, when customer call in, the system will play 1st announcement: "welcome to ......", anyone of the 4 agents can answer the call, if all the agents are busy, the system will play 2nd announcement," sorry for keep you waiting,,,,," until group time out.

During non-business, and all the 4 agents are logged out of the system, when customer call in, the system should play 3rd announcement immediately, "our operation hour is from 9am to 6pm, we are closed for ......", then cut the call.

Can we get this function up on V5? Or do you have any solution?

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Sam

3 REPLIES 3
bosoxfan_1
Super Advisor

Re: Setup ACD call center with version 5_0_28

hi

NBX 6.0 introduced the "group closed" announcements so you have to upgrade to get that.

You state your calling group answers 1 call and another call coming in will not go to available agents? Incoming calls should go to the other 3 agents if they are available. what is there status? are they logged in? "Logout if not answered by agent" is the default so if they do not answer, they will get logged out. .. just a suggestion.

solutiondetails

Hi bosoxfan

Thanks a log for you reply.

I have checkthe V6.0 manual carefully.

V6 ACD support

1: ACD Linear Group

2: ACD Circular Group

3: ACD MIA

4: ACD Least Call Count

5: Calling Groups.

and only "Calling Groups" have feature "If all Calling group members are logged out, the system forwards the call to call coverage immediately", this is what we need, The other 4 ACD configuration don't have this feature according to the manual.

But there is another statement under Calling Groups. "Only one call is served out to the ACD queue, The other calls must wait to be served or routed to call coverage until after the total timeout value has been reached." This one is not acceptable.

Thanks again

Hope hear from you soon.

Sam / Solution Details

solutiondetails

one more question about the group closed

this group closed annoucement is auto enabled after all the agents logged out or we have to access the NBX web configuration page manually setup the group to close, then enable the close announcement?

Thanks

Sam