Netservers
1748266 Members
3565 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Download the HP NetServer Navigator CD Here (for models LC, LH, and LS)

SOLVED
Go to solution
Sean T. Craig
Honored Contributor

Hi John,

Thanks for the link, I'm sure that will make alot of people very happy.

Sean T. Craig Sr. C.E.T., M.C.P.

I am King...of my apartment.
Barry Tegeler

This was a great help to me. I moved across the country and have misplaced the original documentation to an LH4 I bought new at the old Egghead site and now upgrading with parts on ebay.I was finding it difficult to access information on the HP site.Many Thanks! Not too many people out there thinking of others. PAY IT FOWARD mentality no your behalf!
Bryan Eley
Trusted Contributor

John,

Many thanks for this. This may help quite a number of folks. When I sold some of my really old Netserver CDs on ebay I can't tell you the number of people from Europe and Asia who emailed me during and after the auctions for where they could get similar or other Netserver CDs, so there's definitely a demand for them in other parts of the world.

Best,
Bryan
Shawn Hanff

Any chance the 4.05 version can be re-upped? I guess I missed the 45 day window that the file host has. Thanks.
John Musbach
Regular Advisor

huh? it's still up for download here: http://uploadpower.com/download.php?id=1A949EC3 :-)
John Musbach
Regular Advisor

and if you're referring to the other hp navigator cd image...you can still get it for free at this mirror: http://www.csinov.com/files/hp_netserver_navigator_cd.iso.zip :-)
Shawn Hanff

I'm sorry, I didn't clarify. I meant the 4.05 version that is/was posted at uploadpower.com. After I input the verify code and wait the 15 seconds and hit the download button, it returns that the file is no longer available for download.
Sean T. Craig
Honored Contributor

I think I know what happened. It seems that Upload Power has changed their usage restrictions on free accounts. The limit is now 250MB but the download is some 400. Maybe we can get one chopped up into 2 parts.

Sean T. Craig Sr. C.E.T., M.C.P.
I am King...of my apartment.
John Musbach
Regular Advisor

ah well unfortunately I'm quite busy with school work at this time but if I find enough time I'll find a good place for the requested hp navigator cd image to be reuploaded and then I'll reupload it and post the download link here :-)
Sean T. Craig
Honored Contributor