108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Need Bios Update

SOLVED
Go to solution
motte1376
Occasional Advisor

Need Bios Update

I am trying to find the bios for a netserver lx pro. I need version 1.00.06 to run my navigator cd. I am having a heck of a time finding it. Can anyone help?
14 REPLIES 14
Bryan Eley
Trusted Contributor

Does it have to be that exact version or can it be newer?

A 1.00.11 can be found at http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=15424&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=50440&swLang=13&taskId=135&swEnvOID=54
but maybe you've seen that.

Bryan
motte1376
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for the reply. No I have that and it wont run the cd navigator properly. I need the that version. Thanks anyway.
Bryan Eley
Trusted Contributor

What version of navigator do you have? I could see if I have any older ones with that version.
motte1376
Occasional Advisor

version g.00.50
Bryan Eley
Trusted Contributor
Solution

Hm, I have the G.01.55, but it looks like it has the 1.00.11CPOL BIOS version for the LX Pro
motte1376
Occasional Advisor

great! That should work if i flash the bios with 1.00.11 and use the newer version of cd navigator. I have the newer version of bios on floppy already. I appreciate the help you have been giving me. Im a novice at this as if you cant tell...LOL Thanks
Bryan Eley
Trusted Contributor

So you've got that version of the Navigator CD? BTW, if you got to ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/servers/software, you can find the (presumably) latest software files for the LX Pro...the files would have an lx prefix, something like lxdrvdos.exe, or lxecu.exe, etc.
motte1376
Occasional Advisor

No, I have version G.00.50 of the CD navigator. Do you have a newer version? The software site does not. I have tried to look for it. Again thank you for your assistance
Bryan Eley
Trusted Contributor

I do have the G.01.55 Navigator CD. I've made a copy that does boot, so in theory I could send one to you for the price of mailing, or I could try making an ISO and put it somewhere for you to download.