1752689 Members
5408 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Netserver LD Pro

Nicholas Stolar
Advisor

Netserver LD Pro

I am trying to find a Navigation CD for the Netserver LD Pro. The date of the last search was a year or two ago so.... does anyone out there have a copy? Next woule be a set of H/D Cans... 86pin ?
10 REPLIES 10
e4services
Honored Contributor

Re: Netserver LD Pro

I am pretty sure we can copy you one that will work. I will have to check on what we have.
Hot Swap Hard Drives
Nicholas Stolar
Advisor

Thank you, That would be really great. I have just found a software pack;
{HP Netserver Navigator Ver L.18.02} It is for the L series NetServer, but I don't know how up to date it is. So let me know and how I can get it, disk or D/L? I'll be picking up the caddies this week too.. I'll be running before long. Great !
Dave_469

Hi, how are you?
How did you go with getting the caddies?
If you are still looking for some i have got 3 here i could send you.
How did you go with getting the Navigation CD?
I have the same server "HP Netserver LD Por" my self and have been looking for that disk my self for a wile now.
Whot Os are you going to be putting on it if i can ask?
TTYL
Dave
Nicholas Stolar
Advisor

Dave, I am ok, just short a few parts, and just past another year on the 5th so I had to take a couple of days off.

I haven't found a set of caddies yet, I did get a set of 3, P/N C3306-6005/C3306-69150's They are a 1995 vintage, and have a 96-pin. They are the wrong ones, for me anyway. I can use the drives I guess ?

Do you still have the caddies ? What will it take to get one or the set here ?

The disk should be here this week, that leaves tomorrow, Friday.. It is a:
HP Netserver Navigator Ver L.18.02
Will that work for you ? I'll be glad to help

I will be running NT 4.0 as fat as I know. It's here and I am waiting for the Nav. Disk
Dave_469

Hi Nicholas, I have a lot of parts here for the HP Netserver LD Pro. I have one full setup that is running ok but I need the disk to make some changes and then a I have another full system with out the case cover that├в s there as parts. I am not shore what the part number is on the caddies. They are just the caddies with out the drives.
I can email you some photos if you like of the parts here or if you have MSN or Yahoo messenger I can show you on web cam. I will add a photo of one of the caddies to this post if I can.
You can email me at: spotscomputers@bigpond.com and let me know what ya need and we can sort out "If, How and when" there.
Talk to you soon.
Dave
Nicholas Stolar
Advisor

Dave, The connection is something like this picture. I have sent you an e-mail with my address. Thanx Nick
Nicholas Stolar
Advisor

The Navigator Disk that I have been waiting for has made here with the rest of my collection. Actually there are two. I do have a list of the Servers that are covered. The Disk P/N is 5065-2709, L.18.02 KIT EFIGS. There is nothing about a NetServer LD Pro, so the search goes on.
HP NetServer LH 3
HP NetServer LC 3
HP NetServer LXr 8000
HP NetServer LPr
HP NetServer LH 4/LH 4r
HP NetServer LXr 8500
HP NetServer LC 2000/2000r
HP NetServer LH 3000/3000r
HP NetServer LH 6000/6000r
HP NetServer LT 6000r

nick239@eticomm.net
Sean T. Craig
Honored Contributor

Hi Nicholas,

Regarding your Netserver Navigator CD, the latest Navigator version that has the LD Pro on it is G.01.65. The closest thing to a part number I can find is 5064-3578 which shows me a version of G.01.20. I don't know if the later revisions of the "G" series used the same part numbers or not.

I did a search on Google and found the part available at the following link:
http://printer-spare-parts.com/partpage5-page20.htm
I cannot personally vouch for this company but you may be able to find the disk there.

Now comes the big question. Why do you need it? HP no longer recommends using the Navigator CD since everything on it is antiquated. All the lastest drivers are available on the HP website and the only thing that the CD has that's not available is the assisted install and the ability to create the utility partion. Neither of these are required.

If you're looking for the download page for this server, it is here:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?locale=en_US&pnameOID=15524&taskId=135&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=50440&submit.y=0&submit.x=0тМй=en&cc=us

Hope this is useful,

Sean T. Craig Sr. C.E.T., M.C.P.
I am King...of my apartment.
Edward J. Krohne

Would the person who has the Netserver CD for an LC 2000 please contact me?

I have a machine I recently aquired and would appreciate the software.

I can open up an ftp site if you would be willing to send it.