Network Management / (OpenView-NNM) Practitioners Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HP OM 9.0 Windows INcident Web Service Error - omwWS.EnumerationSupport.dll

Occasional Visitor

HP OM 9.0 Windows INcident Web Service Error - omwWS.EnumerationSupport.dll

I am trying to gather a list of  all critical events using the Incident Web Service.  Basically one of the functions from the sample code.  However, when the following line is executed I get the below error.  Any help would be appreciated.

EnumerationContextType context = proxy.EnumerateOp(uri, selSet, duration, enumReq).EnumerationContext;

Could not load file or assembly 'omwWS.EnumerationSupport, Version=8.0.180.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.

I have tried makin the user that is authenticating to the Incident Web Service and Admin.  I have also placed the Win 2k8 built in users IUSR & INTERACTIVE in the Admin group.  The HP-OVE-ADMINS and HP-OVE-OPERATORS groups have read and execute permissions to the file.

Anthony

2 REPLIES
Occasional Visitor

Re: HP OM 9.0 Windows INcident Web Service Error - omwWS.EnumerationSupport.dll

I am having the same problem and can't find any resources to assist with figuring out what is causing this to occur. This is the error that I'm getting in its entirety:

{returnCode=-1;returnResult=Could not load file or assembly 'omwWS.DataAccess, Version=9.10.56.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.;Result=Could not load file or assembly 'omwWS.DataAccess, Version=9.10.56.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.;sessionId=iconclude-4327376569897360052;exception=<axis2ns114:ExceptionDetail xmlns:axis2ns114="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.ServiceModel" xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><axis2ns114:HelpLink i:nil="true" /><axis2ns114:InnerException i:nil="true" /><axis2ns114:Message>Could not load file or assembly 'omwWS.DataAccess, Version=9.10.56.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.</axis2ns114:Message><axis2ns114:StackTrace> at omwWS.ServiceImplementation.Incident.Create(CreateRequest request)
at SyncInvokeCreate(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]&amp; outputs)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc&amp; rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc&amp; rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage4(MessageRpc&amp; rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)</axis2ns114:StackTrace><axis2ns114:Type>System.IO.FileLoadException</axis2ns114:Type></axis2ns114:ExceptionDetail>

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Could not load file or assembly 'omwWS.DataAccess, Version=9.10.56.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.
at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:486)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:343)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:389)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
at com.hp.oo.content.actions.hpom.IncidentServiceStub.Create(IncidentServiceStub.java:1341)
at com.hp.oo.content.actions.hpom.incident.IncidentServiceWrapper.createOp(IncidentServiceWrapper.java:550)
at com.hp.oo.content.actions.hpom.incident.CreateIncident.execute(CreateIncident.java:257)
at com.iconclude.webservices.ras.classLoadedIaction.execute(JavaExtensionService.java:578)
at com.iconclude.webservices.ras.JavaExtensionService.executeFromThisDelegator(JavaExtensionService.java:260)
at com.iconclude.webservices.ras.ExtensionServiceDelegator.execute(ExtensionServiceDelegator.java:58)
at com.iconclude.webservices.ras.RCAgentServiceSoapBindingImpl.execute(RCAgentServiceSoapBindingImpl.java:48)
at com.iconclude.webservices.ras.RCAgentServiceSoapBindingSkeleton.execute(RCAgentServiceSoapBindingSkeleton.java:238)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor37.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCProvider.java:397)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:186)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:323)
at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:454)
at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:699)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:502)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1124)
at org.acegisecurity.securechannel.ChannelProcessingFilter.doFilter(ChannelProcessingFilter.java:138)
at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:98)
at com.iconclude.dharma.commons.util.http.DharmaFilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(DharmaFilterToBeanProxy.java:72)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1115)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:361)
at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:417)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:324)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:879)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:741)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:207)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:403)
at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:522)
;}

It's strange how sometimes it will work for a while, then later all I get is this all of the time. I don't believe this is related to the user account that I'm using specifically. Were you ever able to resolve this issue?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: HP OM 9.0 Windows INcident Web Service Error - omwWS.EnumerationSupport.dll

I've have put the dll's in IIS home dir into depends.exe and found it was missing ieshims.dll and wer.dll. I've copied them from other system into c:\program files\internet explorer\ieshims.dll and c:\windows\system32\wer.dll respectively.

Check it.