Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to upgrade to NNM 9.23

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Respected Contributor

How to upgrade to NNM 9.23

Hello,

i would like to upgrade my NNM 9.20 to NNM 9.23, but i never find package or patch to do this, neither any document.

Can someone could link me information about it and how to proceed please, i'm must be a newbie because no one seems have trouble with this :(

3 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Re: How to upgrade to NNM 9.23

Its not magic, its just adding the patch. HP has been playing fast and loose with revsion naming for a while.

BTW the current patch version is 9.2 patch 4 and thats how its beging refered to while the previous patch is refered to as 9.23.

Have a nice day :)

Andy Kemp,  CISSP
Honored Contributor

Go to support.openview.hp.com.

Login, go to Downloads, patches. Find the NNMi 9.20 patch 4 link.  THat contains a list of all fixes, and installation instructions.

Actual installation is very easy - download the RPM, copy it to your NNMi system, use rpm -i to install it. 

(Of course take a backup first!)

Plenty of fixes between 9.20 and 9.24 - well worth doing the upgrade.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hello,

Sorry for delay, i could not authentificate of HP web sites since yesterday afternoon.

thx very much, as i had many issues with HPOM uninstall after patching it, i was afraid to patch NNM with the patch004 before be sure of what i do :)

HP patch release note is not very clear about upgrade detail in their patch004 notes.