3925 Online
108791 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Welcome to the HP Network Simulator (HNS) Discussion Board

Jay_Flora
Frequent Advisor

Welcome to the HP Network Simulator (HNS) Discussion Board

Hello Everyone,

HP is pleased to welcome you to the HP Network Simulator (HNS) discussion board. HNS is an exciting new application that allows you to simulate the Comware version 7 operating system. You can create a virtual networking environment to include Comware v7 based routers and switches. It enables you to keep your networking environment virtual or bridge your virtual environment to an external network using the TAP interface.

The HNS discussion board is a community for peer collaboration, support issues, and creative/interactive discussions.

The HNS webpage includes links to download the software. It can be accessed at http://www.hp.com/Networking/HNS

We will be adding Configuration Guides and other Technical documentation pretty soon.

Thank you and we look forward to your participation in this exciting community!

Regards,

Jay

7 REPLIES 7
Vince-Whirlwind
Honored Contributor

OK, I've been clicking around from the link you provided and, as usually happens when I'm trying to find something on the HP website, I now need a stiff drink. I'm lost. Where are the "configuration guides", exactly?

Thanks.

Vince-Whirlwind
Honored Contributor

When I click on "Manuals", I get:

Manuals

There are no documents of this type associated with your selected product and language. There may be other content. See the list of options under Knowledge Base, Search HP Support Center, or visit Forums

Vince-Whirlwind
Honored Contributor

When I click around on links in the "Knowledge Base", I get humourous pages such as,

Vince-Whirlwind
Honored Contributor

But otherwise, I am very excited at the prospect of having a Comware simulator to play with.

Jay_Flora
Frequent Advisor

Hi Vince,

We haven't added any configuration guides/technical documentation yet. We will start adding them soon.

Regards.
Jay_Flora
Frequent Advisor

This page "HP Network Simulator for Comware Devices" is an older page. We're still working on integrating the new webpage with older content. Thanks for your patience Vince.
Nick_Williams
Occasional Visitor

Thank you for setting this up Jay!