Visitor

HP alienates tandem customers? Again? - personal opinion

I rather call the 800 number than wade thru PC and dec stuff

what's in your mind?

6 REPLIES 6
Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

Re: HP alienates tandem customers? Again? - personal opinion

Maybe if you were a little more descriptive about HP's supposed xenophobia than "wade through PC and dec stuff" then this post might actually be useful for something else than a place for you to vent.
Steve_Dumond

It's just frustration that HP has once again burried Tandem information in with every other flavor of HP product with no means to sort out the non-Tandem info.

Try searching for info on the Manuals website or the new KB website. Now you have to wade thru dozens of pages of info on every PC model HP ever made. Impossible to find Nonstop information in that mess.

RASHMI
Trusted Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for using HP Forums!

Can you please let us know the main issues in a more detail way so that the expert in this category will give you the solutions in a more appropriate way.

The HP forums are intended for solving problems, exchanging of ideas, and learning lessons through peer-to-peer interaction.

Thanks & Regards,
Rashmi
Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
hectorgull
Advisor

NonStop knowledge base was for NonStop servers, it was easy of use and a search will always return (%98 of the time) the information related to the search, for the past few days my attempts to get the information is %0, not once have I being able to find what I was able to find in the NonStop Knowledge Base for the past many years.
Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

Good post hector, I hope somebody can improve the situation for you guys.
t-16
Visitor

Take a look in the front page, the Operating systems category were Guardian is not in the list -
in the words of the immortal: I get no respect