1748089 Members
5124 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Welcome to the new NonStop forum!

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Welcome to the new NonStop forum!

We welcome your questions, comments, feedback, and ideas regarding the HP NonStop server platform - and we look forward to the discussions!

To post a question, simply click the "New Message" button near the top-right portion of the page.

If you have any questions about the community itself, or how to perform specific tasks, feel free to post in our Feedback & Suggestions board.

I work for HPE.
7 REPLIES 7
SisECI
Occasional Visitor

Hi, I'm glad to find somewhere about NonStop Systems in the new web site.... :smileyvery-happy:

hectorgull
Advisor

Can we have the good old working nonstop knowledge base back

DeanJohnson
Occasional Visitor

I need access to the old nonstop knowledge base. It had a lot of good information that is not in the manuals. The 'new' HP knowledge base only provides access to manuals. This is not sufficient for my needs. Please let me know when the old HPNS knowledge base will be back in business.

DaveSh1elds

Hi.

When viewing a returned 'document', would it be possible to display all of the information within a single browser view pane? I recently returned some 'documents' from my search string of "HP NonStop TANDUMP" and one of the 9 documents displayed the contents in the browser page but I had to scroll the bar from left to righ to view the remainder of the content. It would be much preferable to display the contents within a single web page and not have to scroll from left to right. Of course, scrolling up / down is perfectly acceptable.

Paul Kurtz
HPE Pro

Try these tips for searching KBNS....

тАвClick on "Search Support Knowledge" (under Knowledge Base).
тАвUNSELECT the tick box for SEARCH ALL CONTENT TYPES
тАвSELECT the tick box within SEARCH ONLY Engineering notes, solutions, bug reports, FAQs (this focuses on KBNS Contents)
тАУThis should now restrict the searching to Knowledge Solutions
тАУEnter one or more keywords for searching such as T8718 security.
тАУNonStop as the first keyword followed by the kind of query that would have been used in KBNS
тАвPress "Search".
тАвThe results should be the migrated KBNS contents
I am a HPE Employee
Rajat_S

Hi,

Can we ask questions related to HP Nonstop platform here ?

Paul Kurtz
HPE Pro

Hello,

You can post at the top level NonStop Servers hardware questions

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/NonStop-Servers/bd-p/nonstop

and for operating system questions you can post here:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/NonStop-OS/bd-p/nonstop_os

I am a HPE Employee