Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
I'm trying to use an AB287a pci-x NIC which supposedly gets 900MB/s with hp-ux. I have tried both multinet and tcpip services (NFS server, cifs, vanilla ftp and other other clients) with varying degrees of success from lackluster to horrible. The bes...
Posted to:
Original author:
OpenVMS(Running TCPWare) can ssh to Linux box instantly Red Hat box to OpenVMS box it stalls at debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent for a long time I was thinking maybe it was DNS but I can forward and reverse lookup both hosts on both hosts. I don't belie...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi All, Greetings!! Can anyone here guide me, how to configure Nagios so I can see the intruder user details. Regards, Barid
Posted to:
Original author:
Dismounted the device at OS level, and deleted the raid unit in MSA$UTIL with 2 disks, then moved those disks to another server (also OpenVMS) to upgrade the firmware on those disks (a critical update),. After the firmware upgrade, the 2 disks could...
Posted to:
Original author:
Good morning, We're looking to implement volume shadowing on a number of our systems as part of an exerise to migrate from existing SAN xp240 onto an XP7. I'm unfamiliar with volume shadowing under OpenvVMS (as have previously always used RAID mirror...
Posted to:
Original author:
We have one DEC 3000-M300LX workstation with125 MHz RISC processor with OSF/1(UNIX SVR4) operating system. The system is having two numbers of SCSSI hard discs in which one is with system softwre and the other one with data. Recently we have cleaned...
Posted to:
Original author:
You can submit issues about find patches and patch information via http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/help/contactHP/questions 
Posted to:
Original author:
Hadi, The $CREPRC PQL structure is one of the worst in all of OpenVMS. Everyone gets it wrong. Indeed, the official course material trying to teach how to use system services got it wrong! (and as far as I know has never been corrected). The issue is...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Brian, I realise you've found a solution but FYI here is how I did it in my own code (part of the SOPHAST product we sell). [Asynchronous,Check(NONE)] Function Connection_AST (event_type : [immediate,long] unsigned; conn_handle : [immediate,long]...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more
Top Authors
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Valued Contributor