5352 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Jukebox 40t

Guillermo Bravo
Occasional Contributor

Jukebox 40t

hi,

I have a problem with Jukebox 40t. Error mesage 57. Could someone tell me what can I do? Where can I find the service manual for this machine?
3 REPLIES 3
Eugeny Brychkov
Honored Contributor

Guillermo,
could you please tell what're you exactly doing (or library does) when this error appears? This error should appear when library wants to perform a test and it missing disk inside (like test for moving disks between slots - guess this test can not be done if there's no disk in the library)
Eugeny
Guillermo Bravo
Occasional Contributor

Hi Eugeny,

I was test the library because there was a disk locked into the picker. We ran the test number 15, 16 and 17 and in the tree cases the machine report 57 error. We have to eject manually the disk from the picker. Now, the machine is working correctly, but the driver syncronized the library after do this. Do you know another process for resolve this problem? I??m not sure this is the most correctly way to resolve the problem. What can I do if another disk will be lock into the picker?.

thanks,

guillermo.
Eugeny Brychkov
Honored Contributor

Disks should not stuck in the picker. This situation can be considered as hardware failure and needs thorough analysis. It can be either library's problem (picker, drive, motor etc, depends on when picker/disk stucks), or disk's problem (damaged).
To recover you need to remove disk manually, then run 'check inventory test' (test #10) at the library and probably in backup application
Eugeny