Optical Jukeboxes and Drives
1752797 Members
5944 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

cd writer + 9500b internal

RO_1

cd writer + 9500b internal

I finally tried to record an audio disc...all recorded well but the artist and song info isn't there...just "Track" with numbers
what am I missing.....now I have to type everything in within the labeler program.......is there another way of acknowledging the artist and song title info???

my old hp cd writer had a nice window that opened up with tract info and easy to read instruction to save and print
this software is not as useful....
or am I growing stupid ?

thanks
Ro

P.S. This thread has been moved from Disk to Optical Jukeboxes & Drives. - Hp Forum Moderator

2 REPLIES 2
Gavin_4
Frequent Advisor

Re: cd writer + 9500b internal

I take it you were using Easy CD Creator before? Great program for putting the track list onto the CD (this is actually called 'Track ID tags'.
One way of doing this is to convert the tracks into MP3 or WAV using Simple MP3 maker, this program will let you input the ID Tags into the tracks which then you can burn to disc, yeah I know its a bit much but I think its your only solution with the recording software you are using.
You can download Simple MP3 maker for free from http://www.simple.audiogalaxy.com
RO_1

Re: cd writer + 9500b internal

thanks for the info....
I'll give it a try

RO