1752819 Members
4289 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP Surestore 220MX Win2003 drivers

domdom

HP Surestore 220MX Win2003 drivers

Hello.

Got problems last month with my jukebox (had to turn off and on 2 or 3 times during the day without pc connected to it to be turned off)

I just realised now it's not working with OFS Pegasus software or direct in Windows (My computer and copy/past files). I did couple of reboot and still get same problem. I saw in device mgr the HP Surestore Optical Library (in Medium Changers) and HP C1113m scsi optical device (2x since 2 tape drives) in disk drivers with a X. So I tried to enable it, reboot and still problem (exclamation point can't use driver or something like that).

I can't find anywhere the drivers for that jukebox. Where I can find it (right now the one that don't work come from microsoft hpmc.sys ver 5.2.3790.0. I also tried to uninstall and reboot. it discover again the things but still with exclamation points and after another reboot still no luck.

I used the L&TT tool and it find and can talk to the jukebox so I guess if I can get a better windows 2003 server driver, I will resolve my problem.
2 REPLIES 2
domdom

I fixed my problem. The device manager in win 2003 show the 2 drives and the jukebox itself with exclamation point (can't load the drivers). I was not able to change that but after using L&TT I saw the jukebox itself was ok and I went to OFS Pegasus (the software we use to be able to read/write stuff to the jukebox in our imaging system) and I finally noticed a place where the 2 drives where put disabled. It probably happened when the jukebox whent down 2 times during the same day. So I puted them enable and just after that was able to read/write my tapes agains. Still ! in device mng so I guess it was always like that and it's the OFS that control the jukebox.
domdom

close