Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Security Patches

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Security Patches

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have recently deployed latest patch bundles sep 2012 to my integrity servers.. I got a request to deploy most recent security patches for the os version 11.31.. I am not able to find in ITRC... can somebody suggest where to down load the most latest security patches to down? or do I need consult hp response center to help?

P.S.This thread has been moved from Servers > Integrity Servers to HP-UX > patches-HP Forums Moderator

5 REPLIES
Acclaimed Contributor Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Security Patches (11.31)

>I am not able to find in ITRC

(This was renamed HPSC long ago.)

You have checked the HPSC for patches?

Have you used SWA?

Occasional Advisor

Dennis,

It was my mistake to type ITRC, it is suppose to be HP service centre, as I have mentioned in my previous post that I have recently deployed latest sep 2012 patch bundels and I manage to download it from HPSC.

I have check in HP service centre regarding on most recent security patch list I did not find anywhere in the patch management. I did not used swa to deploy patches.

Please help me If you know the list of most recent security patches for 11.31

Thanks

>I did not find anywhere in the patch management.

I think you'll need to use SWA to find the latest security patches.

Occasional Advisor

Thanks for the info,

I haven't used SWA, I will try to install the product, to get updated patch list thru swa required to enable external connection is it? correct me if I am wrong? 

>to get updated patch list thru swa required to enable external connection is it?

I believe so.  But there may be a way to download a catalog and copy that to your server.