Performance Center Support and News Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Getting error as "Failed to open new connection to server 'SAPSID' Snapshot Info [MSH 0 0 1].[MsgId

Occasional Contributor

Getting error as "Failed to open new connection to server 'SAPSID' Snapshot Info [MSH 0 0 1].[MsgId

Hi All,
We are using Mercury Load runner 8.1 with VUGen, I created the script and tested on loacal machine and this works fine with our any error.And when I upload this to my load generator and try to execute the script, i get the failed message with below error.Could any one help me with the fix ?
====
Start auto log messages stack. [MsgId: MMSG-10546]
Virtual User Script started [MsgId: MMSG-15967]
Starting action vuser_init. [MsgId: MMSG-15919]
vuser_init.c(11): Think time - Waiting 30.00 seconds (according to limit). [MsgId: MMSG-15946]
vuser_init.c(11): lr_think_time: 30.00 seconds (recorded think time was 16.00 seconds). [MsgId: MMSG-15947]
vuser_init.c(12): Error: Failed to open new connection to server "GEWPT - PRE [ Basis Sandbox ]" Snapshot Info [MSH 0 0 1]. [MsgId: MERR-79999]
vuser_init.c(12): Error: Failed to get active window [MsgId: MERR-79952]
vuser_init.c(12): Error: Failed to find SapGui component by ID "sbar" [MsgId: MERR-79992]
vuser_init.c(12): Error: Failed to get the status bar text [MsgId: MERR-79946]
vuser_init.c(12): Error: Failed to get active window [MsgId: MERR-79952]
End auto log messages stack. [MsgId: MMSG-10544]
======================
Thanks,
Madhu Kumar
5 REPLIES
Super Advisor

Re: Getting error as "Failed to open new connection to server 'SAPSID' Snapshot Info [MSH 0 0 1].[MsgId

connectivity issue
Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

Re: Getting error as "Failed to open new connection to server 'SAPSID' Snapshot Info [MSH 0 0 1].[MsgId

Did you installed the SAPClinet login in the Load generators.
If not first install the SAP in the Loadgeneratos.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Hi Madhu,
Yes prakash had given right solution, u need to install ur LG with SAPGUI first
Advisor

also, if this is for SAP then you might want to check if the scripting parameter is enabled in ECC using Transaction Code RZ11
search for this parameter "sapgui/user_scripting" and make sure that its value is set to TRUE, every time a reboot takes place, this has to be re-done
Occasional Advisor

Re: Getting error as "Failed to open new connection to server 'SAPSID' Snapshot Info [MSH 0 0 1

Hi All

I notice that once we build the script, it was working fine for a day. Now we are noticing the same error coming up even though the SAP server is available.

Regards,

MMT