Performance Center Support and News Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Revocation informatio​n for the security certificat​e for this site is not available.

Occasional Collector

Revocation informatio​n for the security certificat​e for this site is not available.

I am getting this alert when recording. I am able to record this script using Vugen 11.52. However at one point during recording this security alert comes again and I am unable to proceed recording from there. The application is SSL and SSO enabled. I believe that problem lies around SSL. The browser is IE 10 and OS is Windows 7. Any help on this would be really appreciated.

3 REPLIES
Occasional Collector

Re: Revocation informatio​n for the security certificat​e for this site is not available.

[ Edited ]

Using the following setting, I was able to successfully record and replay (without getting Security Alert - Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available).

Recording Options -> Network -> Port Mapping

Capture level :  Socket level and WinINet level data

Options: Uncheck Enable auto SSL detection

You may have to add web_set_user() manually.

However script still fails with following error:

Fatal Error -26499: Internal Error - ptVUserVars->_hDfePE is unexpectedly NOT NULL after xfeLrwSrvNetTaskItemPrimaryCreate.

Any Ideas??

Valued Contributor

Re: Revocation informatio​n for the security certificat​e for this site is not available.

move your correlations and the corresponding post(web_url, web_*) out of the web_concurrent_start()\end()

Pavankumar
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Thanks veyr much for the response