New Discussion юеВ

Re: DL380G3 Automatic Server Reboot

SOLVED
Go to solution
Mark Grace
Occasional Advisor

Checking the integrated log, I am also getting this:

Blue Screen Trap (BugCheck, STOP: 0x00000044 (0x8537F848, 0x00000CCA, 0x00000000, 0x00000000))

So it looks the Windows is indeed dumping on me..
Terry Hutchings
Honored Contributor

To resolve this I would recommend opening control panel, opening HP/Compaq Management Agents, and on the services tab select the system information, then move it to the inactive agents side.
The truth is out there, but I forgot the URL..
Mark Grace
Occasional Advisor

Terry,

I did that last week, but reversed it based on what you said earlier about it just reporting.. If it just reports the reboot, why would I disable that? Wouldn't I disable it via the web interface?
Mark Grace
Occasional Advisor

Terry,

I did that last week, but reversed it based on what you said earlier about it just reporting.. If it just reports the reboot, why would I disable that? Wouldn't I disable it via the web interface?
Schueler
Advisor

Yes, if you want to disable ASR (that, what automatically reboots your Server in error conditions) you just have to disable it in the System Management Homepage -> Recovery!

I wouldnt disable any Agent if it does its normal work!

Schueler
Advisor

Yes, if you want to disable ASR (that, what automatically reboots your Server in error conditions) you just have to disable it in the System Management Homepage -> Recovery!

Schueler
Advisor

Elmer Zabala
Contributor

Hi! Our client is also experiencing this bug check problem. Please see below for details.
Any information on what to do on this problem?

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000044 (0x8848e008, 0x00000cca, 0x00000000, 0x00000000). Microsoft Windows 2000 [v15.2195]. A dump was saved in: C:\WINNT\MEMORY.DMP. "
Werner Driezen
Occasional Contributor