1751720 Members
5145 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: F8 iLO option does not appear during POST - DL380 G4

DustinMarklow
Frequent Visitor

Any help would be great i have download the rompaq files like you have stated. for the server im working on HP DL580 G3  i am running windows server 2003 x64.. i go to run the sp32835.exe it comes up with (the image file the location of the file. is valid, but for a machine type other then the current machine) i just would like to make the too disks to fix the other guys messup tied putting ilo2 on the server lost power and now its doing the same thing as described above everything to a T..  any help even if its to tell me to go fly a kite lol would be great.. im dumbfouned at this point.

Thanks in advance

Dustin

ahmed3
Occasional Visitor

replace system bord
DustinMarklow
Frequent Visitor

I just Want to make the floppy disks to try to flash it.. it wont let me. i download the softpack file from hp for that server and it wont let me make the disk. or am i missing another program. ive saved one before but it was a g1 and the softpack made the disk this one says do not pass go do not collect 200$ :-(

DustinMarklow
Frequent Visitor

@ahmed3 wrote:
replace system bord

I just wanted to say i got it fixed what i did mabe it will help other people is

1) got rufus made a bootable freedos usb, I then put the rompaq on that usb

2) i booted in to freedos ran the rompaq.exe file then it prompted me to put in disk one then two

3) i just restared the server with disk one it booted off disk

I was able to flash the rom just fine I now have ilo up and runinng on my server.

No isses at all.