1748252 Members
3942 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Issue with installing HP Insight Manager WBEM Providers on DL160se G^

Ray Winchester
Occasional Advisor

Your a wonderful person. Been searching for that for a while.

@jim9 wrote:

I had same issue with DL360p Gen 8 server and managed to resolve the issue by 

Uninstall Visual c++ 2012 RTM Runtime Library DLLs (X64/release)

- Uninstall "HP Insight Management Agents for Windows Server x64 Editions 9.60.0.0"

- Install "HP Insight Management WBEM Providers for Windows Server x64 Editions"

- Install "HP Insight Management Agents for Windows Server x64 Editions 9.60.0.0"

Info:

====

Looks like "Visual c++ 2012 RTM Runtime Library DLLs (X64/release)" gets installed with 

"HP Insight Management Agents for Windows Server x64 Editions Version: 9.60.0.0" and causes HP WBEM provider 9.5.0.0 to fail

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Jim

Thank you very MUCH

Ray Winchester
Occasional Advisor

Thank you ofr this. Spent a lot of time searching.

Brent_Quick
Occasional Advisor

Older thread but here is my $.02

Had problem doing this on multiple DL585G2's and determined it was an "order of install" issue meaning something from HP put down a redistributable package that interfered with the WEBM installer.  C++ or Visual C++ components were my likely candidates.  Uninstalled all HP and MS Redistributable parts and ran WEBM without issue.  Installed remainging parts (Win 7 compatability mode on one since my box is unsupported 2012R2) and no issues.

Brent_Quick
Occasional Advisor

Circling back to add to my prior answer.  Run the MSI installers for the two MS C++ first via extract then go back and run the original EXE (cp020347.exe).  I had multiple failures and it seemed to be the second MS MSI (Visual C++ 2012 RTM Runtime Library DLLs (x64/release)) failing before the WEBM MSI got called.  Running the WEBM MSI after the other two does NOT work for me.  Additional, must have the HP iLO Management Channel Interface Driver & HP ProLiant iLO 2 Management Controller Driver installed and working before WEBM will install.

Hope this helps.  Two hosts down three more to go.

Makker
Occasional Visitor

Dont forget that you must have installed server feature SNMP, before instaling HPE Insight Management Agents for Windows Server x64 Editions !!!

Without it you can't install it !!!

And with HPE Insight Management Agents for Windows Server x64 Editions automaticaly installs Visual C++........Runtime DLLs....