ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753769 Members
5072 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: New server with Carepack

laznebelohrad

New server with Carepack

Hi, our company is going to buy new server. We have received offer with HP ProLiant ML150 Gen9 (780852-425) and HP Carepack 3year NBD Onsite ML150 Gen9 (U7WQ8E). I've checked many Czech e-shops and it seems that CarePack is included in server.

My question is. What is difference between CarePack included in server and CarePack which company offers us. I wan't pay same service tiwce.

Hope you understand me :)

Thank for replies, sorry for my English.

1 REPLY 1
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: New server with Carepack

Hi,

Refer to http://h71016.www7.hp.com/html/hmc/cpessn.asp?jumpid=re_r2910_hmc/cpessn

Coming to this product 780852-425.

What's included Warranty:

• 3/1/1 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, one years of labor, one years of onsite support coverage.

The carepack U7WQ8E, includes the following:

HP 3 year Next business day

An HP authorized representative will arrive at the customer's site during the coverage window to begin hardware maintenance service the next business day after the call has been received and acknowledged by HP

ML150 Gen9 Foundation Care Service.

The additional carepack has a 3years NBD warranty, where as server has 1 year NBD and three years parts.

Do speak with a sales rep, to confirm this before ordering the product.

Thank You!
I am a HPE employee

>> Useful Links for ProLiant Servers

>> Self Solve Options for ProLiant Servers

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo