1748030 Members
5338 Online
108757 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Teaming NIC issues - DL380 G7

Dwiddifield
Occasional Contributor

Teaming NIC issues - DL380 G7

I have a new DL380 G7. After removing the team of the 4 NICs and attempting to recreate the team I now have a Team NIC of one which I cannot remove. The 4th NIC does not appear in the CPQTEAM software. After teaming the remaining 3, communication to the new team is limited in functionality making it unusable. Question I have is how can I reset the server to get it back to the defaults prior to teaming? Is this a simple registry issue? It appears having this one NIC set as a team (Team #2) is limiting my ability to configure it along with the other 3. This is a Windows Server 2008 R2. I am currently only using the NIC numbered #49, I do not have a team. 

Dave

Server1.png

2 REPLIES 2
DerCo75
Advisor

You can try to uninstall the NIC team in Windows device manager. You are probably better off uninstalling the HP Network Config utility in Windows Control Panel as well . If the individual NICs are still not functioning then you should return to Windows Device manager and uninstall and then reinstall the NICs.

Apologies if you have tried any of this already

Dwiddifield
Occasional Contributor

Thanks. I do not have the HP Network Config in my Control Panel. I will poke around after hours and see what I can sort out. Thanks for the reply. I see the Team in Device manager, never thought to look here. Thanks again, I think I am on the right track.